Now that you know some ways to communicate with your hairstylist here are a few things to think about before showing up for your appointment:
1. Don’t ask for a mullet, flat top, or a Farrah Fawcett haircut I’m seriously begging you.
2. Please take a shower. There is nothing more gross or smelly than a sweaty head or smelly body.
3. Don’t put products in your hair before you get a haircut. It’s difficult to comb through all that hairspray.
4. Please don’t make business phone calls while you’re getting your haircut. It’s just not polite.
5. For you guys, let’s just embrace the fact that you’re balding or going gray. It actually looks worse when you try to hide it.
6. When looking at a picture of the person’s hair you like, please know that you won’t actually look like that. Make sure you really like the haircut not just the way the person looks.
Remember, I’m not a miracle worker,…but I’ll try the best I can if you’ll try the best you can.